<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Want need now

Thursday 15 May 2014

Want need now

Bikini: J.Crew | Heels: Zalando | Book: Anthropologie (this one is the Europe one but if you just type it on google you will find the book anywhere) | Photos both from my Pinterest page

Hi guys, I was meant to post this yesterday but literally forgot to set up the schedule while I was out at the J.Crew evening. More photos of that will come in the next few days in the mean time make sure you check my Instagram for some fun photos of last night and also check out our host's blog.
In the mean time here is a little mood board of things I love at the moment. Have you checked this J.Crew bikini? Gorgeous right ... I have the trousers with this print that I wore last night at the event and I am considering getting this swimsuit too what do you think?

I am also loving peonies (it's the season grab some while you can) and some pink lemonade for a fresh day under the sun (yes you heard me it's sunny and surprisingly warm in London)

happy thursday 
xo S.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home