<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Camo

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Camo


 There are days I have no idea what to wear (if you have seen my wardrobes on Instagram you are probably thinking hmm hello what's her problem) but I swear sometimes you just wake up and you have no inspiration ... Well that day was one of them ... These photos were taken a few weeks ago in the City and it was grey, doll and raining (still pouring rain as I write this) I woke up that day feeling like I wanted to hide myself so I played it camouflage.


That J.Crew sweatshirt was perfect for the day (thank god J.Crew has outfits for everyone and every mood) I then thrown a jean and my New Balance (have to stop wearing them everyday really). I then looked at myself in the mirror (don't lie we all do it) and thought I looked a bit sad ... London is sad and it made me look sad ... A pop of orange anyone?

Can we talk about this jacket as well? I love it it goes with most things in my closet and it is perfect for this season, you know one minutes it's warm and the next it's raining. 

Well that day I wanted to hide myself for some funny reasons and I had about 3 or 4 people asking me where my sweatshirt and bracelet were from ... talk about camouflage ...


Sweatshirt: J.Crew | Jeans: Eleven Paris | Jacket: Banana Republic | Clutch: & other stories | Trainers: New Balance | Sunnies (old Pepe Jeans) | Silver bracelet: Coast 


Thanks for following 

xo S.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home