<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Meow kinda day

Monday 31 March 2014

Meow kinda day







      Blouse: J.Crew (on sale); Jeans: GAP; Bag: J.Crew; Shoes (old from Marco Tozzi); 
          Nails: Bikini so teeny Essie; Lipstick: MAC


This weekend was so nice, we had a wonderful weather and it was nice to finally be able to go out without a coat ... in March can you believe it? (I can't really) This cat blouse is every so soft and comfy, however it does not make me justice on this windy day I look like I could put three of myself in it ;) 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a fab week!

S.S

2 Comments:

At 1 April 2014 at 00:00 , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

ahhh, adore this top so much. You look amazing. Loved this post, girl. If you get a moment, I'd love if you'd check out my latest. :)

www.fashboulevard.com

 
At 3 April 2014 at 07:28 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much :) I will definitely post more comment I look at a lot I really love your style and everyone on your blog!

Take care Xo .S

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home