<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Minty

Thursday 20 March 2014

Minty







Jumper: Gal (old), Jeans: Gap, Shoes: BenSimon, Bag: Just fab


 Last weekend felt like a minty kind of day and while we were on a lovely walk we found this little house by the beach all dressed in mint like me :) The weather has been rather nice but they have announced lower temperatures next week ... I have a feeling we are back to winter friends ... 
I have not got time to do any outfit shoot because the hubby is at work very far every day and over the weekend we are flat hunting (yes we still have not found a flat) So it has been really hard to find the motivation updating the blog considering my life isn't in order at all ...

Hope everyone is well,

xo S.S




2 Comments:

At 30 March 2014 at 21:11 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love mint for spring! And your bag is fabulous!

xo Jen
Skirt The Rules

 
At 3 April 2014 at 07:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Jen, it's such a lovely colour I think I even need some more in my closet! Thank you for stopping by I adore your blog!

xo S.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home