<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Skyscrapers

Monday 12 May 2014

Skyscrapers



Hey guys :) as you all know we have finally moved to London and it has been a bit of a mission over the last few weeks. I am guessing everyone knows a little about packing and unpacking and building Ikea furnitures ... you know when you spend a few hours trying to figure out why once you have completed the piece there is a remaining screw ... you know?
Well it has been a crazy few weeks but I know have all my clothes back out of boxes :) after 6 months can you believe it? 

               
I am now ready to rock this blog (can you sense the tone?)
I have so much planed for S.S first of all I am going self hosted very soon ... for my fellow friends or maybe my mum who might not know what it means, it means that Sylvia's Sparkles deserves a .com to be honest. I am working on this with some amazing bloggers out there and can't wait to share it all with you. I am keeping my colours (who gets read of sparkles) but the design is going to change a little.


I am also going to get a new lens for my camera my husband who takes the photos so bare with me over the next few weeks if the photos aren't good enough I am working on it I promise :) 


Sweater: (old Esprit but love this one) | Jeans: Jack wills | Shoes: J.Crew | Hat: (old) similar | Clutch: Banana republic (old) but love this one | Lipstick: NARS | Nails: Chanel


Thank you so much for following it means the world to me 


xo S.S 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home