<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Sunlight

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Sunlight


 This weekend was pretty amazing weather wise, it was sunny for three consecutive days (now it has gone back to grey and dull) but really this weekend 16 degrees was more than enjoyable. On sunday we went for a long walk on the beach and I even put my feet in the water, I need to accentuate on that part because I have now been living in the UK for five years and I have never managed to go for a swim in the sea how cold it is in the UK
 This little Coach handbag has become a favourite of mine it is rather practical and rather cute ... And did you see the colour? I mean perfect for the upcoming seasons :) 
The shirt is definitely a favourite of mine this spring/summer, I was wondering around GAP the other (like most people do in their spare time) and I found this little beauty and it also comes in pink which I might get considering I have 30% off until tonight ... I also love the texture of it it's quite thick but perfect for british spring and very comfy! I paired it with cute destroyed GAP jeans which I adore for weekend



Shirt: GAP, Jeans: GAP, Ballet flats: Loft (similar), Sun glasses: Pepe Jeans (similar), Handbag: Coach (Similar)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home