<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: 23 days to spring

Thursday 27 February 2014

23 days to spring



 Spring is only few weeks away (more like 2 months away let's be honest we live in England) but we never know, here is to hope ... 
 Talking about spring and summer, I can't wait to start running again and have a little swim on the weekends to get back into shape. The gorgeous Rebecca from Urban flip flops is hosting a giveaway on her blog, the lucky winner gets 5 free training sessions at David LLoyd club. Make sure you check her lovely blog and enter to win this wonderful prize. If you are like me you will wanna loose the little love handle before the bikini season and if not then go have fun and spend your energy with friends!
 Can you tell I am obsessed with every shades of blue for the new season? Pale blue, navy, stripes and even mint ... I love colours, patterns etc but the simpler the better for me. And as good frenchie from Brittany I think I was born in stripes surely!


Spring is just around the corner 

(I keep repeating this to myself when I wake up and see the rain outside) 

xo. S.S

Images, herehereherehere and here

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 27 February 2014 at 05:06 , Blogger Monica {Cake and Lilies} said...

That striped bow top and the tunic are so perfect...hurry up, spring! Stay dry in London xox

 
At 9 March 2014 at 21:50 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the Spring inspiration! Love these pics!
~Ashleigh {Dazzle by Day}
www.dazzlebyday.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home