<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Florals

Thursday 22 May 2014

Florals



 Dressing up to go to the zoo is rather fun ... I thought florals would do for that day and it worked out really well to be honest. I am glad I wore this top I am now less white than before ... (you know the british white fashionable tan) It's quite hot in DC this week so it makes me so happy I can finally wear my summer outfits!


Top: J.Crew (best silk top) | Shorts: J.Crew | Shoes: J.Crew (similar) | Bag: Coach | Sunglasses: Ray-ban | Bracelet: Kate SpadeJ.CrewJ.Crew and monogrammed vintage one


Hope you all have a lovely day, we are enjoying our last day in DC before heading to NYC for the long memorial day weekend!

xo S.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home