<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Monday blues

Monday 28 July 2014

Monday blues







Shirt: Banana republic (similar) | Jeans: Joe's | Espadrilles: Soludos | Necklace: Oliver Bonas | Bag: Coach 


Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend! My family is in London for a week so we went for a nice stroll in Chelsea and yesterday we had a fabulous brunch with my family and the in laws!
It has been very hot lately in the city but friday was a rather wet day and we had thunder all day so a pair of jeans was my only option :) I love blue I guess everyone knows that but a pop of red makes it even better! 

 I hate mondays to be honest I only spend some quality time with the hubby over the weekend so mondays are rather hard! 


xo S.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home