<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Neutral ground

Thursday 10 July 2014

Neutral ground




 White and beige is one of my favourite combination wether it's in the summer or winter. I think by now you know my addiction for J.Crew I don't even do it on purpose but almost everything is from J.Crew
Those long sleeve are just perfect I have it in different colour and they just go with everything
Let's talk about the shoes though ... St James has been in the family for like EVER and I was pretty much born in the stripes. I love how perfect the quality is and how it really shows my love for where I was born. In brittany we love wearing stripes! It's navy or nothing ... Anyway those shoes are so comfy and I have had them for a bout 6 years and wore them ever since







Tee: J.Crew | Jeans: J.Crew | Cap: J.Crew | Espadrilles: St James | Necklace: Reiss | Clutch: Banana republic | Lipstick: YSL | Bracelet: Zara, Vintage, J.Crew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home