<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: City girl

Thursday 17 July 2014

City girl



 I just love walking in the city, we shot this last weekend on sunday and it was every so quiet it's just perfect if you want to be surrounded by tall and beautiful buildings but without the stress of tourists or people shopping all around you ... 


Navy and pink are a favourite combination of mine, I just adore blue in general I actually have to talk myself out of buying everything in blue ... A bit of pink never killed anyone right? I used to hate pink in high school so let's admit that I wasn't for 'on wednesday we wear pink' but with the year I just fell in love with it ...

The brighter the better 



 Shirt: Gap, similar | Jeans: J.Brand | Shoes: J.Crew | Bag: Longchamp | Bracelet: J.Crew | Watch: Michael Kors | Nails and lips: Chanel spring 2014

I bet you are all looking forward to the weekend with this gorgeous weather (all we need is rain to ruin the weekend) don't you just agree that everyday the weather is amazing and when the weekend arrives it just happens to rain ... Really like really?
Well let's hope that we have a gorgeous weekend for myself I have a BBQ on saturday and sunday it's either beach or watching films after films if it rains ... 

xo S.S


1 Comments:

At 17 July 2014 at 21:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

So cute! I will forever love the navy gingham + pink combo :)

Emily
www.cooperthames.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home