<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Show your stripes

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Show your stripes




 Ok so from these photos we can all agree that I need to do my hair colours let's be honest and all admit it! It's been almost 5 months and I am becoming carrot/blonde so something needs to be done. 
God I love though when my hair gets lighter in the summer and the days are loungers and the skins go darker ... ah summer I really do love you!

It's our first summer in the city and it has been rather hot (she says while listening to the rain). You forget being from a sea side town how the wind doesn't show up as much in between big buildings ... 
I had lived in London before but during an entire winter and now I feel like I re discover London all over again in the summer!

 This weekend we went to the Victoria and Albert museum (if like me you always look for beautiful tiled floor it's the place to be) no seriously their floor is gorgeous ... Did I look at the ceiling and the paintings and the walls etc ... hmmm little bit ... 
This Gap dress is a really perfect flawless piece for the summer and I never really do stripes on stripes but those ones almost match perfectly so I thought what the hell. I wanted to add a little statement piece so I thought this Anthropologie necklace was super duper.
 Dress: Gap | Necklace: Anthropologie (out of stock) love this one | Espadrilles: Soludos | Bag: Tory Burch | Nail polish: Essie Turquoise and Caicos | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Pradman


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home