<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Embellished

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Embellished

 I like those cute little houses in the reflection of the sunglasses? My photographer hubby is getting real good ... 
 I throw on these jeans from J.Crew that I absolutely love and was sure what to wear on top but this white shirt was just the perfect match. I love the jewelled collar it makes it even more special, it is perfect with a white skirt for evenings out or just simply with a jean or shorts so no need to spend hours looking for a necklace :) 


 I got those J.Crew shoes on a major sale in the US and they are really cute I love the colours and it is the perfect height for me (I don't wear heels very often mainly because I can't walk with them am already tall ...) But J.Crew knows how to make you feel comfy and fabulous :) 
The weather is amazing today in London rather hot actually I wouldn't spend more than my usual 45 min on the underground that's for sure it's probably like 40 degrees in there ... 
Shirt: J.Crew | Jeans: J.Crew | Shoes: J.Crew | Clutch: Zara (out of stock) | Sunnies: Karen Walker



Hope you all have a great week and that just like me you have a bit of free time to put your feet up and enjoy this gorgeous sunshine!

xo S.S

2 Comments:

At 17 June 2014 at 10:48 , Blogger Natasja said...

I would have never thought to combine those two patterns (the shoes and the pants), but I really like them together! :) Honestly, J Crew just never disappoints.

xo Natasja

www.alittlelavender.com

 
At 17 June 2014 at 19:46 , Blogger Unknown said...

Your outfit is so cute! When I lived in London it was freezing (last Spring), so I'll only imagine the nice weather y'all are having! :)

Emily
www.cooperthames.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home