<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: A little leopard never killed nobody ....

Tuesday 7 January 2014

A little leopard never killed nobody ....



First of all a big THANK YOU to the weather, because it has been raining non stop for days now (weeks actually to be honest) it is quite depressing, I think in a way I'd rather be in the snow in the USA wouldn't you ... (saying this Danielle said here that she didn't want to know if it wasn't as cold as Chicago so shhhh don't tell her I complained about the 12 degrees C.) 


I have to say that lately this has been my favourite outfit to wear around the house ... because let's be honest during the holiday you just wanna stay comfy at home and these days we have been having storms after storms so being indoors this month is the only real thing we can do ...


No news here I think we can all agree that American Apparel have some of the best and cheapest clutch? ... I absolutely love them, they have so many colours I think I could want (need) all of them wouldn't you? 

Jigsaw sweater, Pull and Bear boyfriend jeans (out of stock) similar hereNine West shoes (I scored mine on sale for 39Ā£ can you believe it?) American Apparel pouch, Burberry scarf (old) similarJ.Crew bracelet, Banana Republic old bracelet, Essie nail polish




Hope you guys stay warm whether you are :) 

xo S.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home