<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Christmas is proof that magic exist

Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas is proof that magic exist


I have been in the Christmas spirit for the past few weeks now, I have been buying 100s of wrapping paper (god knows why) of course they were pretty much all gold and white with polka dots ... oh did I tell you my obsession for glitters, gold and polka dots ... Well anyway pretty much all my christmas gifts are done and done in the week days because weekend christmas shopping? no not for me! 

So we are spending the day in London to get all our gifts done and then tuesday signed sealed delivered to everyone! 

December is my favourite month from far so I hope you all enjoy this most wonderful time of the year

These photos are just a little extra to put everyone in the christmas mood 

Enjoy 
 via





 via
 via
  via

 via
 via





2 Comments:

At 9 December 2013 at 08:26 , Blogger Unknown said...

These are all wonderful pictures! It makes me even more excited for Christmas.

-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

 
At 10 December 2013 at 11:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank Anngelik :) glad you liked them! hope you have a fab holiday season! xo S

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home