<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Saying goodbye to summer

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Saying goodbye to summer





 We had a fabulous weekend at the beach house, it was quite cold and windy (for a non british person) I tend to forget how much you get by the sea! But it was rather nice to have some fresh air and a peaceful weekend. On our way back to the city on sunday we stopped near the house for the sunset and it was so beautiful. People were watching it from the rocks wrapped up in jumpers and it felt like the end of the summer ... I am not a big fan of this because I already think there is way too much rain and cold in England but hey can't stop time can I (or can I?) I am still wearing my stripy top and my white jeans because the sun is still out and warm on some occasion and I won't let summer go until I really have too 

                     

Jumper: J Crew cashmere | Jeans: J Crew | Espadrilles: Soludos via Nordstrom (on major sale) | Stripy tee: J Crew J Crew (similar) 

xo S.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home