<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Blushing

Thursday 4 September 2014

Blushing




You can never get bored of shooting in the city, there are so many streets and gardens that most of the time we take about 30 min to choose! I love the feel of the big city, the noise, the smell I mean really I was talking to someone the other day about the big city and how amazing it is on so many levels (aside form pollution and crowd and $$$$) 
This lady said to me 'nobody can compare the smell of NYC with any other cities' SO TRUE

Anyway I love blush and grey together it's such an amazing combination (still need a grey or blush bag really to go with hahah) This shirt is huge yet it's an xs but hey French Connection thanks for the space I have to wiggle in my shirt ;) 

Those flats by the way are the best purchase I have ever made, I got them from the factory store in DC and they are just perfect!! (plus they have bows)

 


     




Blouse: old French connection but love this one | Jeans: Eleven Paris | Bag: Tory Burch | Shoes: Coach Factory, crazy about those ones | Necklace: J Crew | Lipstick: NARS Schiap


xo S.S 

1 Comments:

At 4 September 2014 at 14:50 , Blogger Natasja said...

Blush and grey look so pretty together. I love that blouse. It looks like it could go with EVERYTHING (for any occasion). Very cute!

xo Natasja
www.alittlelavender.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home