<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Boyfriend shirt

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Boyfriend shirt








Leopard is still on trend this fall and I could not be more excited! I was not a big fan back when I was a teenager but I guess I lived in France and we take a whole different look at fashion over there ... Don't get me wrong I love French fashion and this little je ne sais quoi but I feel like we all judge each other a little too much too ... Let me explain ... 
Back in high school if you did not have Converses and a Longchamp handbag you didn't have any friends (for real) lol We also stay quite simple and sophisticated in France you might find more black than anything else in someone's wardrobe ... I love the fact that living in London gives me and other people more opportunities to wear what they want ... People are not as shy and worried about the others' opinions, you know what I mean... Anyway all that for some leopard shoes, those shoes who might never see the light of France as I don't think I will ever pack them with me!

As you realised my shirt is in fact L's one but it sometimes finished in my closet ... what is it about men's shirt??

 Shirt: J.Crew (men) | Jeans: J.Crew | Shoes: Nine west (old) similar | Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff from Nordstrom rack (similar) | Necklace: J.Crew (gifted from J.Crew) similar : Knot ring: Madewell (old) similar form ETSY | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Vintage from my grandmother 

xo S.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home