<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Casually

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Casually









 Don't you just love wearing boyfriends? They are so comfy and so casual you can really wear them down but I chose to wear a fun statement J.Crew shirt with it and it worked like a charm
That shirt is a favourite of mine, not because you have to hand wash it every week but because it's not just any normal white shirt. This year J.Crew and other retailers were a little obsessed with Jewelled clothing, it started on jumpers and then tees and then went onto pants AND shoes ... Well at least they got a shirt done in the story too! This shirt is a simple white shirt but the collar makes it so much more attractive. 

Thank go we have J.Crew right?

Shirt: J.Crew (scored mine on ebay for $30 way to go) | Jeans: J.Crew similar | Espadrilles: Soludos | Handbag: Coach
(is your mouth dripping too?)
 I love Byron they do amazing burgers (please don't tell Shake Shack I cheat on the them) 
All the Byrons look rather different and as much as I love the one in our high street, that one has got to me my favourite


London we love you ā™„ 

2 Comments:

At 6 August 2014 at 13:39 , Blogger Unknown said...

what a great outfit! really loving your photos too!

styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

 
At 7 August 2014 at 07:17 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much :) My photos have improved this week as I got a new lens and I think it helps a lot ;) My hubby is also really good at taking my photos I'm so lucky!

Thanks for reading :)

xo S.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home