<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Cocoon Cobalt

Monday 13 January 2014

Cocoon Cobalt








Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend ...
As you can see we had a fabulously sunny day (very unusual in the UK .. hum hum)











I love that coat I got for Christmas from my family, it is ever so comfy and really warm. I chose that colour over to navy, beige or pink because it is so different yet so easy to wear ... you can dress it up or just wearing it with jeans and trainers. 






I bought this Coach handbag in DC last summer and have been wearing it every since, same deal than the coat (I think I have an issue with this shade of blue) there was beige, black and red but this blue just screamed 'buy me' ...



J.Crew coat, Esprit sweater (old) similar, Massimo Dutti jeans (old) similars, Ballerinas were unbranded from a department store and same for the hat :) All the jewellery were from Topshop. Coach handbag, Nail polish is Essie After school boy blazerCaroll scarf, (for some reasons they do not have online shop but it was 80euros)


xo S.S



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home