<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Winter classics

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Winter classics


It's beginning to look a lot like christmas these days, everything turns into reds, greens and gold but also cold ... Don't you just love autumn/early winter when you can layer everything you own, I love layering shirts and jumpers or shirts on top of t-shirt maybe it's my J.Crew instinct ;)

I bought this super soft shirt from H&M believe it or not, I needed a red plaid shirt but could not find a cheap and comfy one and they have many more lovely ones for the winter like this or even this one which is the same as mine but different colour so for the price you could literally buy all of them!!
A boyfriend jean is a must have not only for the summer but its surprisingly very easy to pair with anything in the winter, these ones were from Pull and Bear but Zara, Asos or Forever 21 do them as well. I don't know if it is just me but you might have seen me in those shoes more than once on my instagram, I love them they are so comfy and just perfect for this time of year they were from Minelli in France and I have had them for a couple of years now and will never cheat on them ;)

I hate my hair at the moment my colour is fading so I need to do something about it before the holiday but hey as my cute J.Crew t-shirt says 'nobody's perfect'


This scarf as you might have seen on every single blogger in the world is from Zara and I am so happy I got my hands on it (in august) yes I know really stupid, we were walking around Zara with my sister in law and I fell in love with the softness and the size, it does look that bad but it is massive believe me it could actually be mistaken for a blanket.



 This necklace is from Baublebar, they have amazing necklaces and the head of social media is Grace Atwood her blog is amazing and she is such a lovely person. Make sure you you head to Baublebar they have Cyber monday sales at the moment :)


 This hat is perfect for the season (almost getting too cold now but hey) it's from Accessories and was really cheap and is really good quality and stays perfectly on my head on the contrary to some other hats that fly away within 1 second of being outside (remember I live in the UK the windy country). Shirt is from J.Crew over here and I absolutely live in it (well i do wash it every now and then lol)

The reindeer jumper is a man's one but I thought it was so cute so I'm sharing it with my husband. We found it at Asda I know funny right? It really nice I'm so surprised they had lovely christmas jumpers but most of them are out of stock now.

I adore that skirt, so many people are wearing it like Sarah over here or Carly on here, I went for the white one as I feel like for the winter I can wear it with many more things. I paired it with a simple black long sleeve and some cute Kate Spade tights, sparkly shoes were a must and they are from Ted Baker, top it of with a sweet little Ralph Lauren hat and a Carol scarf straight from France last week on a little shopping trip with the world's best mom!!

Hope you are all comfy and snuggled up in your warm clothes! I'm gonna love you and leave you I'm off to my plaid pj's dancing to 'all I want for christmas is you'

Night readers,

Xo S.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home